Tuesday, April 9, 2013

20 days.....holy cow!!!!












































I pinned this nice little quote on my pinterest a while ago and was just thinking today about how true it is, especially in light of my upcoming trip to Paris. Though I always knew that I wanted to go on a study abroad to Paris, there were the occasional bumps along the way that made me think maybe I shouldn't go. I'm glad that I followed my dreams and am going to be living the life I have always imagined. Not that my life isn't completely wonderful, but I want to do better at certain things in my life. I want to work on being more adventurous, maybe do a little less talking and a little more listening, and as always consistently work on certain gospel principles (i.e. pray every day!!!!) I think that this trip is a great start to all those things and more! Everyday can be a new adventure and I find that when I live in everyday in the present and take the opportunities that come my way I am one happy girl! :)

So planning wise I haven't had a lot of time to do much this week as finals are coming up pretty close and there is only 6 days till the last day of class, crazy how time flies! I know this is cliche but it seems like it was just yesterday when it was the first day of the semester and I was trying to decide what to wear for the first day of school. No matter how old I get I always get nervous on what to wear for the first day of school. You want to strike that balance between chic and not trying too hard, and that is one tiny line! It is always a safe bet to stay close to your personal style (for me that would be a dress) and wear something comfortable....but not too comfortable (you don't want to be falling asleep on the first day of classes do you?).




0 comments:

Post a Comment