Tuesday, March 26, 2013

35 days...WOW!

Clearly it's been a while since I last posted, school has been pretty crazy! I cannot believe that it is practically only a month away till I leave for my great adventure but its been hard to focus on preparing for Paris while trying to balance school and the occasional fun. ;) This pas weekend I went rockclimbing with my wonderful aunt Nicki and bestie Echo, and Saturday I went down to Moab in southern Utah with some friends and hiked all day, it was a blast!!!!! On a more Parisian note I found out about this book on my hunt for secret gardens to visit while in Paris and it looks really good! Here is an article from The New York Times about it: http://travel.nytimes.com/2008/06/29/travel/29gardens.html?pagewanted=all. I need to go to bed so this is just a short little post to let everyone know that I'm still alive and kicking, but I promise I will make a longer post tomorrow! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment