Monday, April 1, 2013

Italy, England, South of France, oh my!

England

We get two open travel weekends while on the program, one at the end of May and the second around the beginning/middle of June. This has brought about the necessity of some decision making, something I'm never particularly stellar at. There are so many amazing places to go, but at the same time I don't want to forget that I am there primarily to enjoy Paris and France as a whole. I do have one definitive and that would be the South of France. Maybe visit Monaco, hit up the beaches (and hopefully avoid the nude ones), and enjoy the beautiful landscape. A popular option for the other weekend is London. Now don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with London, I just don't remember it being anything to  special for the 1 1/2 days I was there in high school. So this is where the decision making, and my use of  Ron Swanson begins.....



























Needless to say I turn to Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation for all my advice needs, and though this one doesn't directly address open travel weekends on a study abroad program I feel like I know what he would say. He would probably ask me why the heck I'm going to Europe and that they are all communists there anyways...oh good old Ron Swanson! :) Even though he wasn't able to help me in my decision making quest maybe this means that I'll have to decided this one on my own (and of course collaborate with my travel partner Savannah) which is probably a good thing anyway....maybe my decision making muscles will get stronger (those ones are in my arms right?).

0 comments:

Post a Comment